- Director of Entertainment, Publicity, and Promotions for Oz
- Our resident hostess with the mostest hosting several shows throughout the week from Show Night to the Oz Strip Off to Drag Bingo
- 2015 New Orleans Pride Grand Marshal
- Multiple time GAA Sonny Cheridon Comedy Award winner
- 2016 GAA Bitch of the Year
- One of the original Ladies of Oz since we opened our doors!
- Casino headliner who has performed across the globe
- Famed impersonator from Liza Minelli to Carol Channing
- The first person in the city of New Orleans to achieve all of the city's highest drag honors - reigning as:
- Southern Decadence Grand Marshal
- Easter Grand Marshal
- and King Cake Queen
- 4x GAA Transgender of the Year
- Brought to us from Michigan, this veteran of the stage calls Oz her home bar after competing in our Drag Survivor contest!
- You can also catch this striking Amazon behind the bar at Oz on the weekends!
- Our very own Asian Barbie!
- This stunning queen won our hearts in our Drag Survivor contest many years ago and has been a Lady of Oz ever since
- 2016 GAA Entertainer of the Year
- Fly Fashion Glamour Award Winner
Nicole Lynn Foxx
- The newest Lady of Oz
- This queen captivates audiences not just at Oz, but all over the city with productions like her weekly cabaret at the AllWays Lounge and her newest monthly venture at the Ace Hotel, Moonshine Taste
- Miss Louisiana Leatherette
- Multiple time GAA Entertainer of the Year
- Miss Gay Mississippi America 2014
- Former Miss New Orleans Pride
- This queen amazes with her versatility and conceptual interpretations of popular pop culture happenings
- When Halloween comes around she is the queen to watch out for!
- Oz's dancing Latina goddess
- One of the most senior Ladies of Oz
- Former GAA Entertainer of the Year
- Former Miss Gay New Orleans America
- The First Lady of Oz who always upholds herself with the utmost elegance and grace
- Miss Gay Louisiana USOFA 2016
- Miss Gay Louisiana America 2005
- The Lamb herself and goddess of costume and glamour
- Makeup artist, seamstress, and color guard performer extraordinaire - this queen always mesmerizes when she is on stage serving you unique and stunning looks all year round!
- Miss Gay Louisiana America 2008.